Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > WestJet | WestJet Rewards
Reload this Page >

Need $47 In Spend to Maintain Status for 2023

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2022, 6:53 pm
Original Poster

I status matched and am $47 short of spend to keep it for next year. Is there a way to get it without taking a flight? Thanks in advance.
Old Dec 19, 2022, 10:13 am

Earn a tier qualifying spend Status Lift of 500 CAD with every 15,000 CAD in purchases on your WestJet RBC® World Elite Mastercard, up to three times in a qualifying year.
But I assume you don't have one of those.
Old Dec 28, 2022, 9:45 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by cgyroof
Earn a tier qualifying spend Status Lift of 500 CAD with every 15,000 CAD in purchases on your WestJet RBC® World Elite Mastercard, up to three times in a qualifying year.
But I assume you don't have one of those.
Unfortunately there is not enough time to get a status lift before the end of the year. Is there another way to get that $47 in spend? Gift card etc??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.