Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Companion Pass Experiences

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2013, 8:07 am
Original Poster

Companion Pass Experiences

Are they as advertised - $99 plus taxes. Or any game playing such as a fuel surcharge or not honouring the weekly promotions?

What has been some experiences using these passes?
Old Jan 25, 2013, 5:30 pm

Originally Posted by JohnOClark
Are they as advertised - $99 plus taxes. Or any game playing such as a fuel surcharge or not honouring the weekly promotions?

What has been some experiences using these passes?
You can not use any promotion codes with the companion tickets, I asked about that. I'd expect to pay the airport "improvement" fees, the "surcharge" etc.

I was told that certain Open Jaws would be permitted, like flying to Calgary and back from Edmonton.
Old Jan 27, 2013, 2:48 pm

The $99 is the base fare charged. There are no fuel surcharges. Expect the taxes to be slightly less than the first airfare that was purchased because of the lower GST on the $99 fare. I asked about a stop-over ie YYC-YYZ-(stop-over)-LGA-YYZ-YYC but CSR said no. The first fare does NOT have to be full fare. There are lower class fares including seat sales that can be used. You can not use it on the weekly Thursday blue tag sales as that involves a promo code.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.