Search

More first timer questions

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2012, 1:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL-Dirt Medallion;US-Cast Iron Preferred; HH-Gold; Avis First
More first timer questions

Hello All,

I'll be taking my first WS flight next week, MCO to YYZ, and have a few questions that I didn't find answers to searching:
1) Are there any mileage partners that I can credit to? I have seen reference that you can credit to AA on an AA codeshare, the flights I am taking do have AA codeshare numbers, but the non-codeshare fare is cheaper, so I won't be booking as a codeshare.
2) I see from seatguru that the 738 has more pitch, any guess as to which plane they use for the MCO-YYZ route?
3) Do seat selection fees apply to all fares, or are they waived on higher fares?

Thanks for any help.
Old Mar 19, 2012, 2:19 pm

Programs: UA 1K, MR Titanium, IHG Gold, National Exec
1. If you don't book the AA codeshare, Westjet Rewards is the only programme you can credit to.
2. I'm not sure how WS assigns its 737 fleet, but chances are you would be on the 73W (-700)
3. You have to pay for seat selection but it's not expensive. In my experience it's easy to get an exit row if you do OLCI 24 hours before departure.
Old Mar 20, 2012, 9:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL-Dirt Medallion;US-Cast Iron Preferred; HH-Gold; Avis First
Originally Posted by Santander
1. If you don't book the AA codeshare, Westjet Rewards is the only programme you can credit to.
2. I'm not sure how WS assigns its 737 fleet, but chances are you would be on the 73W (-700)
3. You have to pay for seat selection but it's not expensive. In my experience it's easy to get an exit row if you do OLCI 24 hours before departure.
Great, thanks for the info.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.