WS blamed in elderly woman's death

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2011, 2:47 pm
Original Poster

WS blamed in elderly woman's death

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...ygen-tank.html
Old May 26, 2011, 8:58 pm

wow

Where are the apologetic people for WestJet..... if it was Air Canada everyone will be talking.
Old May 27, 2011, 7:53 am

I think enough was said for both sides in the comments on the CBC website.
Old May 27, 2011, 10:43 pm

Originally Posted by puntos68
Where are the apologetic people for WestJet..... if it was Air Canada everyone will be talking.
I think most people realize that regardless of the carrier, it's hard to point fingers at the airline.

For those who think the airline did something wrong, I would suggest that they travel with an unregulated oxygen container between their legs for a few hours.

There is not enough money on the planet for me to do that!

Last edited by HangTen; May 28, 2011 at 7:05 am
Old May 31, 2011, 10:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The daughter could have declared an medical emergency requiring medical intervention and forced WS to take her mother off the flight during the stopover.
While I feel for the family, the daughter does have some responsibility in the matter.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.