Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone tried SEATACPARK(.com)?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2001, 8:38 pm
Original Poster

Anyone tried SEATACPARK(.com)?

I used this new lot SEATACPARK.com over labor day. For a dollar a day with the coupon it was worth it, but their daily rate of 7 is too much for the extra time it requires. I'd guess about an extra 15-20 minutes getting to the airport and leaving it. And no valet.

Anyone else tried it?
Old Sep 26, 2001, 7:31 pm
das

Programs: UA 1K, AA Gold
www.seatacpark was full when I tried to use them over labor day.

These days I use Ajax Parking -- they have a $6 coupon on www.ajaxparking.com. I was using Doug Fox Parking, but the $13.95 a day or whatever they charged was too steep, and although a bit close, I don't really find their shuttles much more convenient.

I should try to take advantage of that $1.99 special at Seatacpark...
Old Sep 28, 2001, 1:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I was going to try SeaTac Park last monday for this week, but I totally forgot about it in my real early morning drive down I-5 for my 6:01am flight!
Old Oct 3, 2001, 2:33 pm
Original Poster

I used it again this past weekend and it was faster getting to the airport than the first time. There were plenty of spaces open both when I parked and when I got back but some people on my shuttle had come when it was full and I guess as a result they got valet parked. Maybe they made "reservations" on the website and since it was full they got valet parked.
Old Oct 19, 2001, 6:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Silver going for Gold
The coupon's been removed. No more $1.99 or $2.99 rate. It's now $4.99/day through the end of the year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.