Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > West
Reload this Page >

PHX curbside accessibility? Skycaps? Other options?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2024, 2:53 pm
Original Poster

I'm flying out of Sky Harbor Airport and have a wheelchair waiting for me at the Air Canada check-in desk, but they can't send someone to pick me up at curbside once I'm dropped off by uber/taxi. Does anyone know if there are sky caps at Sky Harbor that could take in my luggage and come back with a wheelchair or ask Air Canada to send someone? Or other solutions if someone's been in the same situation. Thanks.
Old Jan 25, 2024, 9:09 pm

Programs: AA 2MM - UA 1P / Hyatt Diamond - SPG Plat / Hertz 5* - Avis 1st
Sky Harbor's purple-jacketed ambassadors are pretty good about answering questions for, and the skycaps are active rather than passive at the airport.

Call 602-273-3300, option 8.

This webpage should also provide some guidance about good places for your taxi to drop you, although my guess is that the ambassadors will give you specifics.

Accessibility and Assistance | Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
aztimm likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.