Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > West
Reload this Page >

Shower at DEN? Secure side access: A-->Jeppesen?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2013, 7:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: PLAT -- 2.7Million

I'm flying to DEN in November for about 8 hours of airport hiking, and to check out the United Club(s).
1. Is there a shower anywhere inside the airport that I can access?
Also: 2. Can I walk from Terminal A to Jeppesen and back w/o having to re-clear security?
Old Oct 28, 2013, 8:36 pm

Programs: United, Marriott, Choice, Avis, Hertz
I am somewhat surprised that you are doing this voluntarily. Though not a member, I haven't heard much nice stuff about the UA clubs. But, I can answer question 2 for you.

1. Unsure.
2. Generally, A, B, and C are referred to as the concourses, and Jeppesen is just check in and baggage claim. You will definitely have to re-clear security to return to any concourse or gate after going to the Jeppesen terminal.
Old Oct 31, 2013, 11:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: PLAT -- 2.7Million
Originally Posted by zdave
I am somewhat surprised that you are doing this voluntarily. Though not a member, I haven't heard much nice stuff about the UA clubs. But, I can answer question 2 for you.

1. Unsure.
2. Generally, A, B, and C are referred to as the concourses, and Jeppesen is just check in and baggage claim. You will definitely have to re-clear security to return to any concourse or gate after going to the Jeppesen terminal.
Thank you. Yeah, I'm not finding mention of a shower anywhere.
Found a cheap fair Frontier / Spirit and just wanted to spend some time flying and then hiking "DIA". Not expecting much from the Club, but I've a free pass so will check it out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.