Community
Wiki Posts
Search

v australia premium economy service

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2009, 10:34 pm
Original Poster

Question v australia premium economy service

Has anyone travelled Premium Economy from Australia to LAX with V and what did you think of the seating and service in general? Do the seats have inbuilt foot rests that flip up from under your seat when reclined or only from the seat in front?
Old Sep 28, 2009, 11:43 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
Rangie, welcome to FlyerTalk. I'll move this to the appropriate airline forum for further discussion. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator, TravelBuzz.
Old Oct 4, 2009, 7:57 am

Programs: AC Altitude 100K, QF Gold, SPG Platinum 100, Hilton HHonours Diamond
I found it very comfortable. There are foot rests from the seat in front and in the bulkhead, there are small cushions from the overhead bins. The Inflight entertainment system is one of the best I've used recently. There is a small bar in front of the cabin with a selection of drinks and snacks throughout the flight. Enjoy.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.