Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Virgin Australia | Velocity
Reload this Page >

Do V Australia CSRs ever pick up the phone?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2009, 2:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExPlat, HHonors Diamond

I need to cancel one ticket, and have questions about 3 others that I have booked with them. I tried calling yesterday twice. On hold for over an hour each time. Hung up one time. Second time, my BBerry ran out of juice.

Calling today from a landline twice - no luck. I'm even trying to call their Biz Ticketing line!
Old Mar 3, 2009, 3:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExPlat, HHonors Diamond
OK so calling the business ticket reservation line worked. I was still on hold for about 15 minutes, but the gentleman who picked up the phone was very helpful and didn't give me any trouble for calling re. Y tickets.

He took his time with me and was very pleasant to deal with. I just wish that the wait wasn't so atrocious.
Old Mar 3, 2009, 7:52 pm

I called to get my seats....It was just 2-3 min. wait...But I was also calling from USA....Might be a time thing....good luck SW

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.