Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Virgin Australia | Velocity
Reload this Page >

VirginBlue Velocity - Launch into Space

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VirginBlue Velocity - Launch into Space

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2009, 5:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BD, QF, QR/EY/GF & HH Gold/SPG, Hertz#1G
Post VirginBlue Velocity - Launch into Space

I noticed this, of all places, on a billboard near home.

Anyone wanna go into the orbit club?

Launch into space with Virgin Blue [news.com.au]
AUSTRALIANS will have a chance to fly into space with Virgin Blue launching an out-of-this-world frequent flyer promotion.

From Sunday until June 1, Velocity members who book a flight on Virgin Blue, use any of its partners or transfer credit card points to the frequent flyer scheme will be eligible for a draw to win the 25 million points, reports The Australian.

The points can then be converted into a flight on Virgin Blue part-owner Richard Branson's Virgin Galactic.
Old Feb 2, 2009, 5:06 pm

Programs: VA, SQ, IHG, HH,ALL, Europcar
Email to members

Velocity members got an email yesterday.

When you go to the website - they are asking you to preselect your choice of prize.

This is the BIG news Velocity members have been teased about for around 3 months.

Adam

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.