Wiki Posts
Search

VA interline bags to EK

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2024, 12:45 pm
Original Poster

VA interline bags to EK

Hi!

Supposing I have a CNS-MEL-SIN flight on a single ticket with VA and then EK, will VA check-through my bag all the way?

EF is showing that EK has an agreement with VA, but it’s not showing the other way around.

Any experience?
Old Feb 21, 2024, 2:15 pm

If it's all on one ticket they will check through, however be prepared to collect boarding passes in Melbourne for the EK flight.
lxfc likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2024, 2:24 pm
Original Poster

Good to know, thanks! Do you know if you can get away with a mobile boarding pass or will they force in-person check for it?
Old Feb 21, 2024, 9:48 pm

Originally Posted by lxfc
Good to know, thanks! Do you know if you can get away with a mobile boarding pass or will they force in-person check for it?
Can't answer that sorry.
Old Feb 22, 2024, 2:16 am

Originally Posted by lxfc
You should still be able to get a mobile boarding pass for the VA operated flight but will make zero difference given the need to check bag.

As for EK mobile check in, this will not work as the EK app/website will show check in with first carrier (being VA) however they don't offer through check to EK so hence the need to check in again at the EK desk.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.