Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Virgin Australia | Velocity
Reload this Page >

Any FTers want to use my Expiring Future Flight Credit?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2023, 3:03 pm
Original Poster

I have about $780 AUD in "Future Flight Credit" that expires on December 31st. Anyone interested? Given the restrictions on VA's Future Flight Credits the flight would need to be completed by end of the day on December 31st. PM me if you want to fly on Sunday.
Old Dec 30, 2023, 5:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by rjs11
I have about $780 AUD in "Future Flight Credit" that expires on December 31st. Anyone interested? Given the restrictions on VA's Future Flight Credits the flight would need to be completed by end of the day on December 31st. PM me if you want to fly on Sunday.
Due to the date line it is close to 12:00 mid day Sunday 31 Dec now in NSW & VIC. [QLD does not have daylight saving time. Time stamp 11:55 in NSW VIC time zone]
Suspect you and many others have made a contribution to the CEO's bonus.

Last edited by Mwenenzi; Dec 30, 2023 at 6:48 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.