Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Virgin Australia | Velocity
Reload this Page >

Redemption availability using Krisflyer miles?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2014, 6:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA

Hi all

I have some miles with SQ that I'd like to burn on Virgin Australia - is there an easy way of checking availability online, or is it a call to them? In terms of actually booking I need to fax or email SQ but I'd like to check out availability before filling out the redemption request form with SQ. Unless doing so magically opens up award space, but I doubt it

Thanks
Old Mar 7, 2015, 10:35 am

I am in the same boat. I have been checking availability on VirginAustralia.com but when I call SQ to try to book they tell me that the flights aren't available. Based on my single experience, it seems that they either don't know how to book the flights, or they are getting a subset of the availability.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.