Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SYD Lounge Access?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2012, 8:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: 2.96MM DL DM, Hyatt Globalist, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver, HH Lifetime Diamond, Marriott TE
SYD Lounge Access?

So, just double-checking my options. Arriving from SIN on SQ in First connecting to VA 1 to LAX in Business. I am *A Gold, United Club, Skyteam Elite and Skyclub. With a 5 hour layover, what are my lounge options?
Old Dec 1, 2012, 9:47 am

Programs: Too many
You'll be departing from T3, and there is a very small Virgin lounge which you'll have access to. It is certainly nothing flash (there are no showers) and very small area...but beats the rest of the area where everyone sites.

Otherwise the Delta Skyclub lounge is in T5 which is a 20 min walk roughly.

Not sure of other lounge options as I've only used Delta and Virgin on past trips.
Old Dec 1, 2012, 3:03 pm

Programs: DJ, QF, SPG, Hilton
I think the OP was asking about lounge options at SYD.

The Air NZ lounge is available due to cabin class. SQ also has a lounge, but I'm not familiar with their scheme or if you can access their lounge due to your incoming flight.

Unless there's a first class section of the SQ lounge, Air NZ has a better business lounge than SQ.
Old Dec 2, 2012, 7:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: 2.96MM DL DM, Hyatt Globalist, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver, HH Lifetime Diamond, Marriott TE
Originally Posted by Leumas
I think the OP was asking about lounge options at SYD.

The Air NZ lounge is available due to cabin class. SQ also has a lounge, but I'm not familiar with their scheme or if you can access their lounge due to your incoming flight.

Unless there's a first class section of the SQ lounge, Air NZ has a better business lounge than SQ.
So, since I'm connecting to VA and flying C, I can access the Air NZ business lounge?
Old Dec 2, 2012, 8:28 am

Programs: Too many
Originally Posted by Aloha1
So, since I'm connecting to VA and flying C, I can access the Air NZ business lounge?
Yes
Please read the sticky "Lounge" thread at the top of the forums for more info also.
Old Dec 2, 2012, 2:53 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Jinxy
Yes
Please read the sticky "Lounge" thread at the top of the forums for more info also.
Oh, Duh. Sorry, for some reason, it didn't stand out when I accessed the site. THX

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.