NZ Lounge access

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14, 2012, 8:42 am
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci
NZ Lounge access

Hey there,

Joined The Lounge via a Tennis Australia corporate scheme, haven't been issued with a card, but no problems because DJ/VA staff can verify membership on entry.

Just wondering what will happen in a few weeks when I fly to Wellington on NZ, do NZ staff in SYD and WLG have access to this data? Just wondering how this is handled.

Dave
Old Sep 14, 2012, 11:47 pm

I'm guessing the fact ur a member will be on your boarding pass and u can use that for entry
Old Sep 16, 2012, 7:36 pm

Programs: QF Plat+ LTG/ OW Emerald, VA Plat, NZ Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Whatsit. Taxation is theft.
Originally Posted by thadocta
Hey there,

Joined The Lounge via a Tennis Australia corporate scheme, haven't been issued with a card, but no problems because DJ/VA staff can verify membership on entry.

Just wondering what will happen in a few weeks when I fly to Wellington on NZ, do NZ staff in SYD and WLG have access to this data? Just wondering how this is handled.

Dave
If all else fails, "DYKWIA?????????????????"
Old Sep 17, 2012, 12:39 pm
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Waipara_Sam
I'm guessing the fact ur a member will be on your boarding pass and u can use that for entry
So I have my Velocity membership on a BP for an NZ flight, and it will show Lounge membership? Is that what you are saying?

Any verification for this?

Of course not, you are "guessing".

Dave
Old Sep 17, 2012, 2:33 pm

Did you book through NZ or Virgin? Im a Koru club member and whenever I have booked through NZ but been on Virgin operated flights I have never needed to show my card. I am just guessing that the same would work in reverse as on TT the two airlines say they work as one. Sorry I cant be more definitive
Old Sep 18, 2012, 3:33 am

Programs: QF Gold
When I booked a flight on the DJ site on NZ metal using my DJ number, it didn't show on the boarding pass. Maybe print out some sort of confirmation of membership to be on the safe side.
Old Sep 18, 2012, 10:10 am
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Shazzadude
When I booked a flight on the DJ site on NZ metal using my DJ number, it didn't show on the boarding pass. Maybe print out some sort of confirmation of membership to be on the safe side.
Thanks for that, that is what I was wondering.

Dave
Old Oct 23, 2012, 11:53 am
In Memoriam
Original Poster

All sorted now, got a "Lounge" membership card yesterday (with a bit over a month to go until it expires, although willbe renewing) so that will get me into NZ lounges.

Dave
Old Oct 23, 2012, 3:51 pm

Programs: QF Plat+ LTG/ OW Emerald, VA Plat, NZ Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt Whatsit. Taxation is theft.
Originally Posted by thadocta
All sorted now, got a "Lounge" membership card yesterday (with a bit over a month to go until it expires, although willbe renewing) so that will get me into NZ lounges.

Dave
I look forward to the trip reports!

Now that I'm using my powers for good rather than evil, I'll be in AKL and WLG a bit....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.