Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Virgin Australia's two new A330s

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2012, 5:39 pm

Programs: Hertz PC, QF Plat, Velocity Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by markis10
Well it's happening a bit earlier than the August I predicted, XFA is off to Manilla next week for a cabin refit, XFB follows three weeks later. Now I wonder what they will do when they get back, could be a bit of apron painting due to be done in Brisbane , oh and it's Farnborough this week when new orders get announced......

As for my earlier comment about "press", I do include inaccurate blogs in that comment as a sweeping generalisation!
Refit - No, maybe some new carpet or something small, but no-where near a full refit

No new orders in Farnborough (well 737's) but the point of your post was A330s/777/787s
Old Jul 22, 2012, 3:03 pm
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, VA Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Diamond
Time will tell, maybe in the raft of announcements that are coming this week, who knows . I think you might be surprised at the refit depth...., as well as the frequency of the A330 BNE ops in NHW schedules.
Old Sep 28, 2012, 8:41 pm

Programs: Hertz PC, QF Plat, Velocity Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by markis10
Time will tell, maybe in the raft of announcements that are coming this week, who knows . I think you might be surprised at the refit depth...., as well as the frequency of the A330 BNE ops in NHW schedules.
Where was the "raft of announcements" ?
Where are the fully refitted A330's ?
Where are the A330 BNE ops ? I can't see any having a quick look!

I was wishing you may have been right, since you claimed to know all this inside information, but pretty much none of it was correct
Old Oct 11, 2012, 8:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
Communications Virgin are not too good on.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.