Wiki Posts
Search

J availability for MEL/SYD/BNE-PER

Search this Thread

Old Sep 6, 2011, 8:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF Platinum, VA Gold
J availability for MEL/SYD/BNE-PER

As reported elsewhere - J is now available on all direct flights MEL-PER, SYD-PER and BNE-PER starting 28th September:

See also:

http://www.ausbt.com.au/business-cla...ourne-brisbane
Old Sep 7, 2011, 2:40 am

Programs: QF LTS WP, Avis Pres Club, HH Diam.
hmmm.... price point 738 v 330 is a bit of a worry, given they are so similar for what is a vastly different hard product.

As I put in another thread, the 738 J seats do not recline enough for a sleep for me.

I hope this is not going to be a mistake for DJ, or that they move to quickly obtain more 330 for the TC runs.
Old Sep 7, 2011, 2:44 am

Programs: VA Plat, TK E, HH Dia, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by VH-RMD
hmmm.... price point 738 v 330 is a bit of a worry, given they are so similar for what is a vastly different hard product.

As I put in another thread, the 738 J seats do not recline enough for a sleep for me.

I hope this is not going to be a mistake for DJ, or that they move to quickly obtain more 330 for the TC runs.
They have 2 more 330's on order - factory fresh and they come online next year. I think they will add capacity on the MEL-PER route.
Old Sep 7, 2011, 2:44 am

Programs: AF/KL FB Plat 4L, VA Vel Silver, BA EC, LH M&M
I agree. It is strange that they have different products. In particular as BNE-PER is more expensive as SYD-PER.
Old Sep 7, 2011, 2:46 am

Programs: VA Plat, TK E, HH Dia, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by cityflyer369
I agree. It is strange that they have different products. In particular as BNE-PER is more expensive as SYD-PER.
Well it has to be different surely if you are comparing a WB v. a NB. Even QF can't offer J in a WB on every route. As for the BNE pricing it may just be supply and demand - only 8 seats per flight and not huge frequency.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.