Wiki Posts
Search

Changing at JFK

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2023, 3:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: Virgin Gold.
Changing at JFK

Flying to the USA with virgin in upper class, changing at JFK on a internal delta flight, can I use the Virgin lounge or does it have to be the delta one? does it make a difference if I have gold with virgin?
Old Feb 23, 2023, 10:48 am

Programs: No airline status whatsoever, Chase URs, HHonors Diamond, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by territt
Flying to the USA with virgin in upper class, changing at JFK on a internal delta flight, can I use the Virgin lounge or does it have to be the delta one? does it make a difference if I have gold with virgin?
My limited experience with DL lounges says it's all in the luck of whomever is greeting you. If your trip is all on one PNR, you have a chance. If not, probably no comp access for a domestic DL flyer. Doubt if the JFK Clubhouse would be available to you because you're not outbound on Virgin. But it may depend on what perks come with Virgin Gold. So, as with many aspects of travel, the message is: give it a try, you never know.

Last edited by jsn55; Feb 23, 2023 at 10:50 am Reason: punctuation
Old Feb 25, 2023, 3:54 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, VS Gold, HH Diamond, Accor Gold
I connected from a Delta domestic to transatlantic (Delta one) flight the other day, and got into the Virgin lounge just fine (am VS gold fwiw).
Old Feb 25, 2023, 10:05 pm

Programs: AA EXP, BA Gold, VS Gold, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by travellingwigbury
I connected from a Delta domestic to transatlantic (Delta one) flight the other day, and got into the Virgin lounge just fine (am VS gold fwiw).
That's different to OP - you were entering the lounge before your transatlantic flight, OP is trying to enter after their transatlantic flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.