Search

KLM /Air France ticket, Virgin plane

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2022, 9:55 am
Original Poster

KLM /Air France ticket, Virgin plane

Hi

Be gentle new here!

A long haul return flight for 2 pax on Virgin website booking upper class comes in at 17,000. Two legs each way.

Exactly the same flights booked through Expedia come in at 6,000.

Both outbound flights from LHR are ticketed as KLM, but operated by Virgin and Delta respectively.

Return flights are ticketed as Air France but operated again by Delta and Virgin respectively.

All the relevant info on Expedia confirms business class. Outbound are Z and Z, inbound are J and I.

Firstly why the massive differential in price?

Secondly, am I correct in thinking I can use the Virgin business lounge at LHR outbound, and LAX coming back?

Thirdly, likewise the Delta lounge too in the USA?

I am a Virgin Flying Club member with Red status. The Virgin website doesnt make it clear what benefits I get as a Red member as opposed to higher tiers of membership.

Any ideas or suggestions please?

Thank you in anticipation

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.