Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Add Voucher To Existing Booking

Search this Thread

Old Apr 4, 2022, 7:33 am
Original Poster

Add Voucher To Existing Booking

If I book a flight now online and then call the call centre, can they add a travel voucher to it to take the money off, or do I need to go through process of filling in the online form and waiting a few days?
Old Apr 4, 2022, 8:59 am
Original Poster

FYI - you can't! I just checked with Virgin
Old Apr 6, 2022, 5:10 pm
AL

Programs: VS Gold, BA Gold, United Platinum Premier, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Elite, Marriott Gold Elite
Originally Posted by mediamonkey
FYI - you can't! I just checked with Virgin
Yes - it makes using vouchers painful. One of the rare situations where BA offer better flexibility (i.e. you can use it online!)
pazza2000 likes this.
Old Apr 11, 2022, 2:51 am

Originally Posted by ajlanghorn
Yes - it makes using vouchers painful. One of the rare situations where BA offer better flexibility (i.e. you can use it online!)
The fact they must be redeemed offline aside, I personally find the Virgin CC vouchers more flexible in terms of the options for use and how they are willing to be applied. Once you can get through to Virgin, they seem quite happy for vouchers to be redeemed for the non FC member, and multiple per booking, for eg. a 241 applied alongside an upgrade voucher.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.