Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Virgin Atlantic Airways | Flying Club
Reload this Page >

LHR T3 and JFK VS Clubhouses Reopening mid July 2021

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LHR T3 and JFK VS Clubhouses Reopening mid July 2021

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2021, 8:50 am

Originally Posted by ron187
Looks like JFK T4 is open as of today, but under new management (PPG has taken over). Thoughts?

https://thepointsguy.com/news/plaza-...ic-clubhouses/
Oh. While I'm happy to hear that the JFK T4 lounge is open I'm not sure what this means. Out of the 3 VS lounges I would frequent this one was my favorite (go ahead a cry blasphemy, I liked it better than Heathrow T3). The food and drinks menu was always quirky and fun, the atmosphere was always relaxing and the staff was consistently great (hopefully the staff is the same at least). I need to find a way to get in there and check it out!

Originally Posted by pazza2000
Sadly, I don’t think we are going to see this as soon as we would have liked now!
Sadly, I think you're right.
Old Jul 20, 2021, 6:11 pm

Programs: Newly minted free agent; MR LT(!)TE, HH SE, BA SECM, DL MM, UA PS, 2V Fanboi, CBP GE
Originally Posted by pazza2000
Sorry to hear that! The Delta lounge is in its place?
The former LAX Clubhouse is now being used as an overflow SkyClub directly across from the existing T2 SkyClub. The new combined SkyClub (the largest in the system) will presumably open 1Q22 with the new headhouse, and I'd guess VS will use that going forward? Though I don't think the T2 lounge space is specifically earmarked for demolition, so perhaps VS could at some point take back their former space?
Old Sep 16, 2021, 9:50 am

Programs: AA EP, Delta Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Is the Virgin arrivals lounge open at LHR?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.