Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Economy Light - seating

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2020, 12:45 pm
Original Poster

Economy Light - seating

If i book an economy light fare LHR-LAX can i still go into my booking after and pay for an exit row seat or do i have to book classic or delight to do that?
I dont really need the extras that classic or delight offer as i only travel with a small overnight bag and i dont need priority check in or boarding so it seems a waste of money but i would like to pay for an exit row seat.
If its only available on classic or delight does anyone know how much extra it is for an exit row seat on top of those fare classes please?
TIA
Shaun

Last edited by Jimmie Jones; Mar 2, 2020 at 12:46 pm Reason: capitals
Old Mar 2, 2020, 1:40 pm

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
If you run a dummy booking you will see the below message:

You can select from available seats at check in, or pay for advanced seat selection after booking. Would you like to upgrade and choose now for free?
Old Mar 2, 2020, 1:43 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ExpatSomchai
If you run a dummy booking you will see the below message:

You can select from available seats at check in, or pay for advanced seat selection after booking. Would you like to upgrade and choose now for free?

Ah ok thanks for that - ill give that a try cheers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.