Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Virgin- Orlando

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2020, 3:29 am
Original Poster

Virgin- Orlando

Hi all. New to virgin flying club here. Moved over due to the credit card which has a good earning rate. Just a few questions if someone can help please:

1) to take family abroad do you need to have a household account like BA?

2) what are the chances of getting 3 upper class seats tofgethr to Orlando in peak time. (With notice)
Old Jan 10, 2020, 3:33 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Three UC seats to Orlando in school holiday time? I'd buy a lottery ticket while you are out riding your unicorn!
Old Jan 10, 2020, 3:55 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LondonElite
Three UC seats to Orlando in school holiday time? I'd buy a lottery ticket while you are out riding your unicorn!
Thanks I Thought that might be the case. How about just before or after. Wife is part time teacher so can go from Wednesday night.

ps how about the HHA?
Old Jan 10, 2020, 4:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
You don't need a house hold account with Virgin to book flights for other people. In fact only golds can have one.

You don't even need one with BA to book for you and your family members.
kitbag1984 likes this.
Old Jan 10, 2020, 4:32 am
Original Member

Originally Posted by LondonElite
not easy but I’ve done it a few times. Flexibility is key, as is booking well in advance. If you can go indirect then this opens up lots more options, as does flights to Miami rather than Orlando, or looking at Manchester & Glasgow in addition to Gatwick
Old Jan 10, 2020, 5:27 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by kitbag1984
Thanks I Thought that might be the case. How about just before or after. Wife is part time teacher so can go from Wednesday night.

ps how about the HHA?
It’s tough anytime. Around holidays, even more so.
HHA not necessary (nor is it on BA).
Old Jan 10, 2020, 8:58 am

Programs: VS Gold
You can try routing via JFK or Atlanta if you are struggling to find direct options. You'll likely find much much more availability.
kitbag1984 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.