A340-600 (346) PE Seat Options

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2019, 5:58 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums
Original Poster

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
A340-600 (346) PE Seat Options

Hi All:

I'm flying VS26 JFK-LHR in April with my wife and the only A/C and H/K seats available right now are in Rows 19 and 22. Row 19 apparently has no window and Row 22 appears to have limited recline and is right in front of the loos. Given these choices, I booked 20G and 21G and will see if anything opens up. Can anyone please if, given the choices I present above, you would advise that I select other seats?

Also, what is the status of the retirement of the A346 fleet; are they rotating in the A350 and 787s yet or are they still delayed? Thanks!

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Jan 17, 2019 at 8:35 am
Old Jan 17, 2019, 1:19 pm

Programs: VS Gold
I'd stick with Row 22 if I were you, the toilet shouldn't be too much of a bother. Recline is not impeded on any back row seat on any VS aircraft, so you should be fine with that if it is still open!

No idea about the A346 retirement though, sorry! :-)
FlyinHawaiian likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.