Wiki Posts
Search

Miles Booster on NH award flights?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2017, 8:28 pm
Original Poster

Location: exUA1K, UA MM, lifetime UA1P, AA MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Miles Booster on NH award flights?

I hold a VS award flying on NH with NH flights in November.

Today, while reviewing my booking on the VS website, I noticed an offer to buy Miles Booster for the trip.

I read through the fine print and read that Miles Booster is only for VS flights.

I wonder why I was offered to buy Miles Booster on NH award flights ticketed on VS stock.

Can I actually successfully buy Miles Booster on VS ticketed NH award flights?

Might VS take my payment and then refuse the miles after flying on the NH award flights?
Old Sep 16, 2017, 2:58 am

Programs: ANA Pt
I had this offer on NH award flights booked via VS in the spring, and purchased Miles Booster for a flight next January. I guess I'll wait to see if I get them
Old Jan 27, 2018, 11:05 pm

Received Miles Booster miles for my award flight on NH booked via VAFC. Showed up in account a couple days after the first flight.
Old Jan 28, 2018, 2:45 am

Programs: AC35K, AS MVP, WS Gold, ITA EP, Marriott Plat, Hyatt-Explorist, IHG Diamond
I was also offered Miles Booster for my 9W award flight that was booked with FC.
Old Feb 12, 2018, 4:22 pm

If you want Mileage Booster on VS ticketed NH award flights buy before the flight - after the flight need to call VAFC and they will not sell since not VS metal.
Old Feb 12, 2018, 4:34 pm

Programs: AC35K, AS MVP, WS Gold, ITA EP, Marriott Plat, Hyatt-Explorist, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by synergypi
If you want Mileage Booster on VS ticketed NH award flights buy before the flight - after the flight need to call VAFC and they will not sell since not VS metal.
Ohh good to know, thank you!
Old Jul 4, 2019, 6:11 am

Sorry to revive an old thread but I recently booked an NH award with VS and the option is showing. Can anyone confirm that this still works?

Edit: if click the link I only get the option to pay in USD, though. Is there any way to force it to charge you in GBP?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.