Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Clubhouse access with guest

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2017, 8:58 pm
Original Poster

Location: LAS - where you can get married and divorced in the same 24 hour period. Perfect for the woman who's saving herself for marriage and the man who wants a one night stand.
Programs: DL DM, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Marriott Platinum, UA, AA, AS, WN kettle, Hertz PC
Clubhouse access with guest

Traveling from LGW in October. Mrs. P. is in UC and I'm in PE with my brother.

Mrs. P. and I are both Platinum on Delta. Can we all access the clubhouse?

As of June 1, 2017 DL Platinum and Diamond elites can access the LHR clubhouse with any ticket (economy, PE or UC) but does that also include LGW?
Old Aug 6, 2017, 12:33 am

Programs: VS Gold
Yes I believe you should. I'm not certain if guesting privileges extend to DL medallions, so the best way to do it would be to have your wife guest in your brother with her Upper ticket, and then you yourself with the PM card. I'd make sure to bring it with you just in case.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.