Wiki Posts
Search

Clubhouse access - PE

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2017, 9:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK Silver, VS Silver
Clubhouse access - PE

I've recently booked a flight in PE and was wondering if virgin still allow customers paid access into the LHR clubhouse?

The last time I flew virgin premium was a couple of years ago and it wasn't an issue as I was gold. Downgraded to silver now therefore want to make sure silver can still pay (from memory £60) to get in before I turn up and am told to get lost.

Edit ~ I did search a few pages but couldn't find the answer. Perhaps need to up my carrot intake

Last edited by RAK24; Jun 19, 2017 at 9:23 am
Old Jun 19, 2017, 9:23 am
Moderator, Virgin Atlantic

Programs: VS Red, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium - earned out of our own pocket!.
I have not read anywhere about an end to the policy, but equally I haven't read of anyone doing it recently, either.

It was always on a 'space available' basis, and since the Delta 'takeover', there has been a lot less space available.

I too would be interested in any recent experiences.

Nick

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.