Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LHR-LAX in A340-600 Upper Class: Best Seats?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2015, 12:20 pm

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott BonVoy Titanium Elite, Marriott LT Plat.
Originally Posted by Zacnlinc
Yeah, after reading this info I went into my itinerary and moved one of our seats from 5K to 3K. Now were 3K and 4K to/from LHR from SFO. But if it is too "cramped" up front as mentioned in this thread, maybe we could move again once we're on the plane and if no baby is in the cabin... Not sure what makes the front seem so cramped, but hey, it's all about the trip and the destination. Nice long flight indeed.
Ok, the thought of being near the front of the cabin got to me, so I changed (a week ago) one seats back to its original selections (from 3K to 5K) after seeing that no one was seating in 8G (Baby bassinet).

However, I just happened to take a look at the seating area again today and I notices that some is now seated in 8G! The cabin is nearly wide open at this point (8 seats taken) so why would some sit there (in the middle of the cabin). That's unless this person is traveling with the person seated in 7K.

My ultimate fear is that there will be a screaming baby included too... LOL Might be time to move one of the seats again...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.