Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Virgin Atlantic Airways | Flying Club
Reload this Page >

Are partner airlines' award still restricted to RT?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2014, 2:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP

I'd like to redeem a oneway award on a partner airline eg SQ but it seems that FC is still restricting this to roundtrips? So oneways only available on VS?
Old Jul 31, 2014, 5:13 am

Programs: BA Silver
I think for most partners this is still the case, yes. The thread http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/virgi...vs-points.html suggests that Virgin Australia is the exception, allowing one way redemptions.
Old Aug 6, 2014, 2:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 1M
Is it that difficult to implement one-ways? With so many carriers especially competitors offering one-ways, I was hoping for some good news in this aspect.
Old Aug 6, 2014, 11:56 pm

Programs: British Airways, Air Canada
Last time I looked even Delta had to be returns! I'll stick to using my BA miles and £1.60 for one way AA flights.
Old Aug 8, 2014, 12:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 1M
Originally Posted by rickwillz
Last time I looked even Delta had to be returns! I'll stick to using my BA miles and £1.60 for one way AA flights.
That tax has changed. Now it's $5.60.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.