Wiki Posts
Search

Pvg-lhr a340-300

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2014, 3:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, GA PLAT, SQ Gold
Pvg-lhr a340-300

i am looking at a reward UC ticket from PVG-LHR , noticed its a A340-300 , flew on one 6 years ago to/from HKG and it was terrible then , do they still have no AVOD? and the bar is in the middle of the cabin? , not worried about the bar as its a day time flight , but AVOD would be good on a 12 hour flight......
Old Mar 30, 2014, 5:50 am

I think 1 of the 3 planes has AVOD. On the remaining ones they give out tablets in UC.
Old Mar 30, 2014, 1:10 pm

Programs: VS Gold, IHG RA/Plat, Marriott Plat
343s have been used heavily on PVG route in recent months, actually for quite a while now.

If the delivery of 787s were on time, 343s should have long gone back to their leaser by now.

Anyway, looking ahead, 343s will only operate one or two flights per week on PVG route this summer, reduced from 5-6 per week in recent monthly.

VS started PVG route by using 343s back in 1999, I started fly PVG route at that time, can't believe my eyes when I saw it few months back.

They are not old metal at all, but the decoration and layout are really out of date.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.