Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Manchester Fleet: 747 or A330 in PE?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2012, 11:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA1k, Oneworld Sapphire, Hyatt Globalist, IHG DiamondAmb, Hilton Diamond, Marriott LTP,
Manchester Fleet: 747 or A330 in PE?

Im planning on booking a business trip for next June from Manchester to Orlando in PE.

I have travelled on Virgin many times, using PE and UC over the last 5 years extensively, laways flying from LHR, I dont want to make the jaunt to Gatwick therefore prefer Manchester.

Is the Manchester fleet and PE upgraded?

I have the option of booking a 747 or A330, i understand that the A330's feature the new Inflight Movie system, is the seating in PE the same?

On the 747 from Manchester are the PE seats the purple leather ones or the old red cloth seats?

All advice will be greatly appreciated
Old Nov 13, 2012, 3:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
Originally Posted by navatwal
Im planning on booking a business trip for next June from Manchester to Orlando in PE.

I have travelled on Virgin many times, using PE and UC over the last 5 years extensively, laways flying from LHR, I dont want to make the jaunt to Gatwick therefore prefer Manchester.

Is the Manchester fleet and PE upgraded?

I have the option of booking a 747 or A330, i understand that the A330's feature the new Inflight Movie system, is the seating in PE the same?

On the 747 from Manchester are the PE seats the purple leather ones or the old red cloth seats?

All advice will be greatly appreciated
There is no separate MAN fleet. MAN is served by the same fleet that serves LGW (and GLA) which is currently being upgraded (I think the last plane is being refurbished at the moment). All the LGW fleet will have the JAM IFE and the purple leather PE seats

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.