Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Virgin Atlantic Airways | Flying Club
Reload this Page >

Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse meet up thread - now with WIKI

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old May 15, 2013, 5:32 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mabramovich
If you are seeking or offering Clubhouse invites please include:

Location & Flight Number (note the host and the guest must be on the same flight so the flight number is essential not just the route)
Date
Time
Your FT user name
Any other information e.g. 2 invites

and feel free to add that info to this wiki.

Requested Invitations:

Offered Invitations:
2 invites offered on VS11 on 11/14. DM mabramovich

Clubhouse Access Rules

Based on class of cabin of the operating carrier

Virgin - Upper Class passengers
Delta - DeltaOne passengers

Based on Status (including flying in a lower cabin)

Virgin - AU (gold) card holders

Delta - (to follow)

Number of Guests allowed

Each host can guest one person in toto. There is no 'double dipping'.

Available Clubhouses:

UK:
Heathrow Clubhouse (LHR)
Gatwick Clubhouse (LGW)

US - East:
Boston Clubhouse (BOS)
New York JFK Clubhouse (JFK)
Newark Clubhouse (EWR)
Washington DC Clubhouse (IAD)

US - West:
Los Angeles Clubhouse (LAX)
San Francisco Clubhouse (SFO)

Rest of World:

Johannesburg Clubhouse (JNB)

Shared Lounges:

According to the VS Website, guests can also be invited to 3rd party lounges by a qualifying traveller (VS Upper Class or Flying Club Gold).
Shared lounges can be found here.
Print Wikipost

Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse meet up thread - now with WIKI

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2015, 2:06 pm

My brother is departing on VS 300 LHR-JFK on October 15th at 2200hrs. Arriving into LHR from JFK at 1000hrs.

Looking for someone to host him into the clubhouse, anyone willing to be a Good Samaritan, appreciate it, pm me.
Old Dec 27, 2015, 3:33 am

SO and I are flying LHR-JFK-LHR on

VS0003 on 22 March (t/o at 0850, so happy to meet anytime after clubhouse opens)
returning
VS0004 on 29 March (t/o at 1830, happy to meet anytime suitable!)

If anyone can guest one or both of us in, it'd be hugely appreciated. PM easiest, I guess?

Last edited by shadowline; Jan 12, 2016 at 5:43 am
Old Dec 27, 2015, 5:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I will be on the St. Lucia flight from Gatwick in the morning of Saturday 9th January, which leaves at 09h20. Probably a long shot as it's quite early in the day and I will be traveling with my partner, but I thought I'd post it anyway! Happy New Year when it comes!
Old Feb 20, 2016, 6:32 pm

Happy to guest 2 people into the CH if travelling on March 9th, LHR -> JFK, VS45, March 9th.
Old Feb 22, 2016, 1:53 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Hi,

I will be travelling on VS25 LHR-JFK March 11, if anyone can guest me in that would be super First time on VS and no status on VS...

Never been on this side of the lounge guesting
Old Feb 22, 2016, 5:44 pm

Ahh, so close yet so far away. Change your flight to the VS45 two days earlier and you have a deal.
Old Feb 27, 2016, 10:05 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by VictorSierra
Ahh, so close yet so far away. Change your flight to the VS45 two days earlier and you have a deal.
Tempting indeed

I will just have to grin and bear it luckily its a short flight and short layover it will be the first time ever I fly through LHR without fast track and lounge access and in Y triple out 😄
Old Mar 18, 2016, 7:48 pm

I'm flying out of LAX on 4 April at 5pm. Can anyone shoot me a clubhouse invite?

Also I'm flying back to LAX from LHR on May 3rd at 4.15pm - I love the London clubhouse especially. DM me!
Old Mar 27, 2016, 8:18 pm
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, STARS, MO FAN Club, PEN Club, Bellini Club, Dorchester Diamond Club, Travel Leaders
Flying 31MAR from SFO on VS 42 (9:10 p.m. departure). Am happy to host someone into the Clubhouse.
Old May 6, 2016, 4:52 am

A long shot I realise, but is anyone flying VS3 tomorrow (7th May) that is able to guest me into the clubhouse? Appreciate anyone who can!
Old Jun 6, 2016, 4:03 pm

Anyone with clubhouse access flying from Gatwick tomorrow morning by any chance?! Another long shot, but thought I would check just in case!
Old Jun 7, 2016, 6:18 am

No

Originally Posted by PanGalactic
Can VS status holders guest folks into the clubhouse who aren't flying on VS that day?
Old Jun 7, 2016, 10:21 am

Programs: Virgin Atlantic
I am flying tomorrow from HK to LHR (VS 207) before going on to Ireland later - can anyone guest me into the LHR Clubhouse?

I'm due to arrive at LHR at 5.30am Thursday 9 June.
Old Jun 7, 2016, 10:48 am
Moderator, Virgin Atlantic

Programs: VS Red, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium - earned out of our own pocket!.
Originally Posted by dsb31
I am flying tomorrow from HK to LHR (VS 207) before going on to Ireland later - can anyone guest me into the LHR Clubhouse?

I'm due to arrive at LHR at 5.30am Thursday 9 June.

Sorry - The Clubhouse is for departing passengers - not arriving ones. All the Upper pax and Gold card holders from your flight that are using a lounge after your flight will be heading for Revivals and guests are not permitted in there.

Nick
Old Jun 13, 2016, 4:57 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum & 2MM, Marriott Lifetime TIT, Hertz Pres Club, IHG Gold, *A Gold
I'm flying Upper Class 8-Jul on VS024 (LAX-LHR) and suppose I'm entitled to bring one guest into the CH.

Be warned, my travel plans often change, but this is what I've got today. I expect to arrive at LAX about 2.5 hours earlier on a connection.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.