Wiki Posts
Search

A few questions...

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2003, 9:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Platinum; Harrah's Diamond; Hilton Diamond
A few questions...

I will be flying Virgin for the first time in May..LAX-LHR in Upper Class. Any idea when the seat maps for the new configuration will be out? Also, does anyone know how far in advace I can get my seat assignment? Thanks in advance!!!

------------------
The toes you step on while on your way up are attached to the same butts you will have to kiss on your way back down.

It is not the car you drive that is important, it is the size of the arm hanging out the window!
Old Nov 21, 2003, 1:21 am

Programs: VS/BA/CX/EK
Seat assignments can be done up to 6 months out, but may well change depending on which plane is being used (something that often isn't known until a few days prior to the flight).

The UCS seating configuration on a 747 is A & K (i.e. 1-1) for rows 1-5 upstairs and 6-12 in the nose, then rows 15-18 with four across (A/D/G/K) with rows 19 & 20 with two across (A/K).

The A340-600 should be three across all the way down, I guess.

BC

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.