Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What is Virgin Freeway? Is it related to VS?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2003, 6:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
What is Virgin Freeway? Is it related to VS?

Avis has an option for "Virgin Freeway" as a travel partner. If I put in my flying club number and select that will I recieve flying club points for my rental? I've searched and found nothing on this forum about Freeway.
Old Nov 6, 2003, 6:50 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by xyzzy:
Avis has an option for "Virgin Freeway" as a travel partner. If I put in my flying club number and select that will I recieve flying club points for my rental? I've searched and found nothing on this forum about Freeway.</font>
VF was the old name for Flying Club. Some partner systems use VF instead of VS - I often have to help car rental agents find the right prefix.
Old Nov 6, 2003, 6:51 am

Programs: VS/BA/CX/EK
ISTR, Freeway was the old name for Flying Club.

BC
Old Nov 6, 2003, 7:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.