Wiki Posts
Search

Northwest don't fly to S.A.

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2003, 8:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime Platinum
Northwest don't fly to S.A.

Not sure if this is allowed here or not, but no doubt one of your new moderators will soon admonish me. I don't use Virgin and have been locked into NW/KLM for years. Anybody fancy trading or exchanging 2 x Upper Class tickets to S Africa for 2 KLM Business class tickets anywhere on the NW/KLM network ?
Old Jan 27, 2003, 9:36 am
Moderator, Virgin Atlantic

Programs: VS Red, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium - earned out of our own pocket!.
Mike.

I stand to be corrected by other moderators, but my view is that whilst commercial advertising is strictly forbidden by flyertalk, this is offering VS people the chance of a trade and is therefore within the rules.

I am totally unclear about the logistics / legality of such a trade so won't comment on that.

My view is that as a moderator I am more concerned about posts that are insulting, racist or inappropriate.

If I am wrong in this assertion I am sure it will be pointed out

Nick

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.