Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Virgin Atlantic Airways | Flying Club
Reload this Page >

Delta Crown Room MCO- access for VS Au FC card?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2003, 7:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis

Hi,

According to the VS Press Kit, the Upper Class shared lounge at MCO is the Delta Crown Room.

Will access be given to a VS FC Au (Gold) card holder in PE or is it just for Upper Class pax only( also have Priority Pass)?
What is the lounge like anyway ( probably not as good as the Clubhouses ,but it is likely to have fewer "adorable little children" than the boarding gete area.

( Could not find any details using the search)
Thanks

TBS
Old Jan 25, 2003, 7:11 am

Programs: Various
Hi TBS,

You should get access, I was given access to the shared Air Canada lounge at LAX when flying in W. Jus t ask at J cjheck-in for an invite.

AS for the lounge, its not bad. Very large with zoned areas. Good bar there with service, my parents thought it was okay when we used it in 2001, but did comment 'not as good as the one at Gatwick is it?'

Thanks,
Richard
Old Jan 25, 2003, 7:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

Thanks for that, Richard (95% certain I will be going to MCO on 1st March )

Regards
TBS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.