Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any VS promo for Inside Flyer magizines?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2003, 1:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, American EXP & 3 Million Miler, Hyatt Globalist & Marriott Ambassador Elite
Any VS promo for Inside Flyer magizines?

I have seen alot of inside flyer promos for other airlines and was was wondering if there has or is one expected for VS?
Old Jan 12, 2003, 5:22 pm

Programs: LH au VS au BMI au
I think its fair to say that VS dont even acknoledge the existence of inside flyer or flyertalk
Old Jan 13, 2003, 3:05 am

Programs: Various
they may not acknowledge, but they are aware of it in certain departments. Marketing sit and read.....

Thanks,
Richard
Old Jan 13, 2003, 8:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, American EXP & 3 Million Miler, Hyatt Globalist & Marriott Ambassador Elite
It seems to me that given the Virgin's affinity for marketing and flash they would want to get tied in with flyertalk and push towards a Freddie Award...I bet they could win too.
Old Jan 16, 2003, 1:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Hi,

Did any one see the Inside Flyer review of VS FC? - I think it was due out in Nov/Dec last year?

Regards
TBS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.