Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Extend Expiring Miles

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 1998, 2:07 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Location: London,UK. Ok, about 100 miles from London really, but how many Americans know where Market Harborough is?
Extend Expiring Miles

Virgin are extending (for a year) miles expiring March 1999, if you take a Premium Economy or Upper Class flight between 1st January and 30th April 1999.
MF

Old Dec 18, 1998, 4:07 pm
Commander Catcop

Thanks for all the Virgin tips, Merry. For someone who flies B-A, you know a lot about
Sir Richard's airline.

OMNI QUESTION: I wonder if Sir Richard's earning freeway miles for his balloon trip?
CATMAN
Old Dec 18, 1998, 4:26 pm
Original Member

Merry!

You are assisting the enemy!!

I knew that KatW was dangerous...
Old Dec 19, 1998, 1:55 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Location: London,UK. Ok, about 100 miles from London really, but how many Americans know where Market Harborough is?
Ok, we all know there is no love lost between myself and Virgin.

However, on this forum I serve a nobler cause. The Frequent Flyer cause. To this end, I am prepared to put aside my personal feelings for the good of the collective. If my efforts bring a little sunshine into someone's life, then I am a happy man. God bless you all.

We will fight them on the beaches.... Oh sorry, I slipped into the wrong speach then.
MF

"Behind a frowning providence,
He hides a smiling face"

Hannah Cowley, English Dramatist (1743-1809).

Old Dec 19, 1998, 8:18 am
Original Member

Someone must have drugged your drink...

We can't blame RB, because he is off ballooneering.
Old Dec 19, 1998, 2:11 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

I have called a temporary truce. Poor Old Big Dick is not very well.

I would not like to kick a man whilst he is down.
MF

PS: If he makes this trip, I'll have his guts for garters!

Old Dec 20, 1998, 6:18 pm
Original Member

Well, it is Christmastime... I suppose that the spirit of good will extends to all men...
Old Dec 21, 1998, 9:01 am
Original Member

Dangerous? Moi?! Why, I'm a librarian . . . on the other hand, you know what they say about the power of information!

Old Dec 21, 1998, 9:26 am
Original Member

Aha! A carefully cultivated façade of innocence! Nobody ever suspects the librarian...

I, on the other hand, am wise to your tricks, KatW. I know the dangers that lurk between the stacks, and have heard tales of people vanishing forever within the mazes of books.
Beware, Merry! Look not into her eyes, for you shall see death there (or, even worse, subjugation to the Evil Empire) Knowledge is power, absolute knowledge is absolute power. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely...

BTW, KatW - did the Concorde Holidays work out for you?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.