Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Virgin Voucher name change??

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2010, 11:38 am
Original Poster

Virgin Voucher name change??

My roommate has a voucher with another persons name and he wants to give it to me to use but virgin would NOT accommodate us!!! i work in customer support, it is absolutely a financial situation and exceptions can ALWAYS be made! that seat is not going to be used!

any ideas???
Old Sep 25, 2010, 3:25 pm

Why should they change a ticket with its terms and conditions clearly stated upon purchase? If exceptions were always made then flexible, full price tickets would never be sold.

Pay the change fee.
Old Sep 27, 2010, 11:42 am

Programs: Usual Amex Cent. GGL.
Sounds like a voucher VS gave for inconveniencing your friend. Sounds like you want to make it EBay-able. Can't see that happening in a hurry. Not suggesting for a moment that this is what you want to do - simply pointing out an obvious consequence of your request.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.