Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Virgin America | Elevate pre 2018
Reload this Page >

Virgin/Banana Republic Promo- 20% off lowest price

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2009, 9:19 am
Original Poster

Thought some of you might be able to use this promo. I unfortunately no longer live anywhere near a Virgin airport.... so here you go!

Arrive in Style
Banana Republic invites our valued customers to enjoy this special offer from Virgin America.

20% off the lowest available fare (Including the new routes to Boston)
Book between 2/10 and 2/28 for travel between 2/17 and 6/10

Promo Code: 1C4AB377

Fine Print:
*Offer ends at 11:59pm Pacific Time on 02/28/09. Promo code is valid for travel in Main Cabin Select and Main Cabin but excludes First Class fares. Travel must commence on or after 02/17/09 and be completed by 06/10/09. Blackout dates do not apply. If travel is changed to a date outside of this window or if itinerary is modified outside of the promo period, promo code discount will become inapplicable, and guest will be responsible for a $75 change fee and any increase in air fare. Promo code may be used only towards newly-booked travel and may not be applied to prior bookings. Promo code discount will be deducted off of base fare. Base fare does not include Passenger Facility Charges of up to $9 each way, September 11th Security Fees of up to $5 each way and a Federal Segment Tax of $3.60 per domestic segment. A segment is a takeoff and landing. Promo code may not be redeemed for cash. Promo code may only be used for bookings made on virginamerica.com and is only valid on itineraries of 9 or less. Seats are limited, subject to availability, and may not be available on all flights. Promo code discount does not apply to upgrades or premium seats. Purchased tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Fares, routes, fees and schedules are subject to change without notice. Virgin America will accept one piece of checked baggage up to 70 pounds free of charge for each ticketed guest. The fee per guest for a second checked bag up to 50 pounds is $25, and for each additional checked bag of up to 50 pounds is $50. Additional fees apply to baggage exceeding these weight limitations, and other baggage restrictions may apply.
Old Feb 11, 2009, 9:50 am

Unfortunately, this looks like a one-time use coupon code that has already been used. Thanks, though!
Old Feb 11, 2009, 10:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Oceanic Airlines Gold Elite
If it's like the last one, it's in various VX/Banana Republic promotional materials- including ones on planes.
Old Feb 15, 2009, 1:30 pm

does anyone have a code that they aren't using? please pm me if so! i really appreciate it -- any little bit saved in these times will help! thanks!
Old Feb 15, 2009, 6:27 pm

Programs: eleVAte
Where in the store do you pick up a promo code? Do you have to make a purchase at the store do get a code? Is it in some type of promotional booklet? If so, what is the name of the booklet?
Old Feb 17, 2009, 11:19 am

Programs: spg, elevate
That would be great. Anyone have luck finding this coupon at a BR store?
Old Feb 18, 2009, 11:26 am

If anyone has received a code they won't be using I would really appreciate one. My friends keep getting married faster then I can afford the trip. Thank you!
Old Feb 18, 2009, 4:32 pm

Likewise, if anyone has a code that they're not using, please pm it my way.
Old Feb 19, 2009, 12:49 am

Virgin America 20% off code

Ditto. I would appreciate it if you could PM me a code if you are not planning on using it. Thanks!
Old Feb 25, 2009, 2:25 pm

20% off code

So my friend bought one off ebay to go home with her boyfriend but she got laid off from work and cant afford to go home now - does anyone want it?

UNUSED 20% off PROMOCODE - pm me if you want it

Sorry she ended up selling her code to someone on craigslist - best of luck to everyone looking for a code.

Last edited by a.brin; Feb 27, 2009 at 7:04 pm Reason: left out item

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.