Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Virgin America | Elevate pre 2018
Reload this Page >

if I fly first class on Virgin America, will there be FC security line at LAX?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2007, 5:47 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Thanks!
Old Sep 22, 2007, 10:26 am

Programs: UA 1K 25 years/2MM, Honors LT Diamond, AVIS & Hertz Prez Club
Yes, Terminal 6 has an elite line for F class pax. Mostly they are UA, CO and DL pax, but nothing says you can't use it as a VX F pax too.

That said, the lines up there move pretty darn fast every time I've used them, and that includes plenty of UA flights.
Old Sep 22, 2007, 4:34 pm

Programs: AA EXP 5 Mil, UA Global Services, BA Gold, DL Diamond, SPG Plat75, Hilton Diamond
Lines at SFO and JFK

At SFO they fly out of the international terminal. The lines during the day time here are almost always short. I did fly First but did not check to see if I can use the premium line.

Can anyone comment on JFK as well. I was on an afternoon flt and did not check to see if I could use F/J line as the lines were non-existent then.
Old Sep 26, 2007, 8:48 am

Over the weekend, I made a SFO-JFK-SFO trip in first both ways. At SFO, I didn't see a separate FC line on the Int'l A side. There were two entrances to the line for ID check but there seemed to be no distinction and both funneled into the same set of screening stations. At midday Friday though, the crowd was minimal and I got through in less than five minutes.

At JFK Terminal 4, there was a separate FC/crew line for the ID check. However both dump you into the same set of security queues. All passengers had to show boarding passes and the agent directed you to the main cabin or FC line for ID check. Then it was a rather disorganized scramble to the four or five security lines serving everyone. I passed through around 6 PM Monday and the FC line for ID check was actually longer than the main cabin line. However the entire process still took under 10 minutes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.