Wiki Posts
Search

VX Social Channels being scrubbed by Alaska

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2018, 10:56 pm

FYI I still found Blah Airlines here (unlisted for now):

Old Apr 26, 2018, 2:01 pm

Programs: Alaska MVPG, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Gold, Emerald Club Excutive
I'm a an old Virgin flight today and still get the cringe worthy VX safety video, followed by a Spotify/Virgin ad. Then when the AS ad comes on, the audio disappears, Sounds like resistance to the new corporate owner.
Old Apr 27, 2018, 12:01 pm

Programs: Mileage Plan
From my experience they've been muting the post-safety commercials since June, well before the Alaska bumper was added in. It's inconsistent though, so I guess it's an FA preference.
Old Apr 27, 2018, 12:18 pm

Programs: Alaska Tanzanite 100K
Originally Posted by mfolf
From my experience they've been muting the post-safety commercials since June, well before the Alaska bumper was added in. It's inconsistent though, so I guess it's an FA preference.
VX also did this back in the day prior to AS. Some airline FAs do it as well. I think AA has the most annoying ads at 10,000 feet.
mfolf likes this.
Old Apr 29, 2018, 12:13 am

Programs: Mileage Plan
Originally Posted by UAPremierExec
VX also did this back in the day prior to AS. Some airline FAs do it as well. I think AA has the most annoying ads at 10,000 feet.
I agree about AA and question whoever decided that having an interstitial for every stage of the flight was a good idea.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.