Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Elite membership card + baggage tags

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2016, 3:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Elite membership card + baggage tags

I want them before the brand is killed off and gone forever for collectors sake. I was never gold when they sent actual membership packages. Does anyone know where I can get these?

Called and emailed VX agents which forwarded the request to the Elevate team but it went nowhere.
Old Jan 1, 2017, 9:56 am

Programs: AA EXP, MVPG, DL Silver, United Silver, Accor Platinum, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by keitherson
I want them before the brand is killed off and gone forever for collectors sake. I was never gold when they sent actual membership packages. Does anyone know where I can get these?

Called and emailed VX agents which forwarded the request to the Elevate team but it went nowhere.
I did a status challenge to Gold early in 2016, and then requested gold cards from VX. Was issued the following response on 10/31/16:

"Thank you for contacting Virgin America. My name is Darryl, I am happy to help you. Regrettably Virgin American is no longer issuing physical cards. I have attached the link to access your digital card:"

It looks like physical cards are no longer available.
Old Jan 1, 2017, 11:51 pm

Programs: B6/Mosaic/AF/VX/AS Gold Hertz PC HH Dia. AMEX Plat SPG/Marr Gold Nat. EE FPC Plat
Yes, I requested them twice before the merger and and never received the Gold bag tags. Still wearing the Silver ones.
Old Jan 4, 2017, 2:04 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AS MVP, Bonvoy Plat, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Disc
Originally Posted by ptownca
Yes, I requested them twice before the merger and and never received the Gold bag tags. Still wearing the Silver ones.
You guys aren't missing much. The tags are flimsy and do not have your name/address, or any room to write it -- so they don't serve any function at all, other than providing free advertising for VX.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.