Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Virgin America | Elevate pre 2018
Reload this Page >

Booking partner award on new VS SEA-LHR flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2016, 11:51 am
Original Poster

Virgin Atlantic's new SEA-LHR route starts up at the end of March 2017. I'm VX Gold and would like to book spots on that route as a partner redemption. There's availability for my spring dates, but when I call VX to book the award, they aren't yet able to see the new flight and say that it isn't loaded into their system. That's consistent with the fact that it's not yet on the online award calculator. I've talked to a couple of reps, neither of whom has been able to give me any sort of time frame, and I'm worried about losing out on spring tickets to Europe. Any insight into this? When have new partner routes become visible in the past and available to book as awards?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.