Wiki Posts
Search

AA sues Gogo...What will VX do?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2016, 1:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic
AA sues Gogo...What will VX do?

Used to love GoGo, but the service stinks and their customer service is terrible. Definitely one of the worst parts about the VX experience.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/sapna/americ...et#.pikg0ExDEo
Old Feb 16, 2016, 2:43 pm

Originally Posted by bevnetcraven
Used to love GoGo, but the service stinks and their customer service is terrible. Definitely one of the worst parts about the VX experience.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/sapna/americ...et#.pikg0ExDEo

We've been switching our aircraft over to ViaSat for the past few months. I don't know how many aircraft have had the transition completed....a handful for sure at this point.
Old Feb 16, 2016, 3:36 pm

Programs: Virgin America Elevate Gold
Ive flown on one of the new planes with the new ViaSat service. Its pretty amazing.
Old Feb 16, 2016, 6:14 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AS MVP, Bonvoy Plat, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Disc
Originally Posted by SoCalZman
Ive flown on one of the new planes with the new ViaSat service. Its pretty amazing.
Was on one of the Hawaiian routes? My understanding from an FA on a recent flight (from DCA to SFO) was that it is only on the new planes on the HI routes now and would be slowly rolled out for other planes as those planes come in for more general work and/or are replaced at the end of lease.
Old Feb 16, 2016, 7:07 pm

Programs: Global Entry/TSA PreCheck
I had ViaSat on a flight about a month ago. I loved it. Rock solid experience.
Old Feb 16, 2016, 10:41 pm

Originally Posted by shza
Was on one of the Hawaiian routes? My understanding from an FA on a recent flight (from DCA to SFO) was that it is only on the new planes on the HI routes now and would be slowly rolled out for other planes as those planes come in for more general work and/or are replaced at the end of lease.
The ViaSat has been initially installed on the ETOPS planes that are the ones able to do the Hawaii flights, but you'll find them all through the system.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.