Search

New F Menus?

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2015, 12:25 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: VX Gold
New F Menus?

How often do the menus in F change? At least as of last week, the same set of menus has been in effect since mid/late January, and I'm getting kind of tired of it. The westbound beef and eastbound salmon are decent but a bit of a change would be welcome.
Old May 18, 2015, 9:26 pm

Originally Posted by bayhouse
How often do the menus in F change? At least as of last week, the same set of menus has been in effect since mid/late January, and I'm getting kind of tired of it. The westbound beef and eastbound salmon are decent but a bit of a change would be welcome.

The menus change quarterly. The most recent menu change was April 1.
Old May 18, 2015, 10:35 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Is it possible that the menu is substantially the same then? I know I've been having the beef w/ tamarind coconut and salmon w/ peas for several months now. Its not a big deal, I'm mainly just curious b/c I was expecting something different around the start of April and I never saw it.
Old May 18, 2015, 11:58 pm

I actually had to go back and look at the old menus, because I was starting to confuse all the different menu options I've worked with lol

The winter menu cycle was mid-Dec to mid-March and the entrees were Braised Short Rib, Vegetable Rice Bimimbop for Eastbound and Vegetable Lasagna and Coq Au Vin for Westbound.

The current menu started in mid-March with the salmon. The new menu will start around mid-June, most likely =)
Old May 19, 2015, 9:39 am
Suspended
Original Poster

That explains it! I remember very vividly having the salmon and beef in mid March. I had both like 6 times within 10 days so i guess I just had too much of good thing all at once.

Thanks for checking, I appreciate it!
Old May 19, 2015, 10:20 am

Originally Posted by bayhouse
That explains it! I remember very vividly having the salmon and beef in mid March. I had both like 6 times within 10 days so i guess I just had too much of good thing all at once.

Thanks for checking, I appreciate it!

Glad we got that one figured out! It just means that you and I have been in First Class too often lately lol =)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.