Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reservation problem with VX (new website)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18, 2014, 6:29 pm
Original Poster

Unhappy Reservation problem with VX (new website)

So I was trying to made a reservation on their new website. Two strange things appeared:

1). After finishing everything and clicking for Payment, it gave me an error saying sth like "There's Something Wrong, Please Call...." So I called them. The agent says the booking was successful and credit card actually went through. However, after the call, till today, I am still not able to log in and view/change the itinerary (the "Manage" button -- I don't have an Elevate account right now) using that confirmation number and my last name. I called to reconfirm, they said the booking is fine.

2). The credit card transaction disappeared! Yesterday it was still like pending, but today it's totally gone and the money is not deducted. I called again and they still confirm the booking is fine.

This is my first time booking with VX. So yeah, I am still a bit confused and not very comfortable. Any thoughts guys? Thanks!!!!
Old Jun 18, 2014, 9:56 pm

Sounds like you just got yourself a free flight
Old Jun 18, 2014, 11:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Ask for the ticket number.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.