Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Virgin America | Elevate pre 2018
Reload this Page >

Silver/ Gold requals receive coupon code email for new year?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2014, 2:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: VX Silver, UA Silver, AA Gold

I maintained my Silver status from last year but haven't seen any emails regarding the new code for this calendar year yet, has anyone gotten theirs?

While on the subject, over the course of last year I didn't get any email saying I had maintained my status for another year. For UA and DL I usually get some sort of messaging. Anyone else have the same experience or get an explicit confirmation they requalified?
Old Jan 27, 2014, 3:08 pm

Programs: JetBlue Mosaic
Both my wife (Silver) and I (gold) got our emails on Jan 9 a few hours apart.

If you didn't get yours, just call the phone # for your status level and they can look it up...I had to do that last year.
Old Jan 28, 2014, 5:05 pm

Programs: Virgin Elevate Silver, Alaska MVP
Last year I didn't get confirmation about status renewal until early February. I suspect if your renewal depends on Visa bonus points, they have to wait for the January statement to clear? In any case, you can still log in to Elevate and see your status's expiration date. Mine says 1/1/2015, yet I haven't received confirmation from VX yet.
Old Feb 2, 2014, 9:06 am

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott BonVoy Titanium Elite, Marriott LT Plat.
Originally Posted by Chachito415
In any case, you can still log in to Elevate and see your status's expiration date. Mine says 1/1/2015, yet I haven't received confirmation from VX yet.
Ditto! Just did that yesterday myself and 2015 expiration date is what I had as well!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.