Wiki Posts
Search

Points redemption options limited

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2010, 5:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF OWE, HH D, HGP D, Starriott Plat, AA/LM/SQ/VA/QF/AS/BA
Points redemption options limited

Its been over a year since I've been in the States and since then VX has announced plans to expire their members' points Although I will be back in September, I have my travel plans already sorted with AA (Oneworld fare) with no routing/time allowance to use my 6500 points anywhere. This is not helped by the fact that VX still has not announced any partners through which you can redeem your points other than their flights! Not even a measley $50/100 gift voucher at some online flower delivery outlet!

So the question is what to do with the points... if VX dont announce any redemption partners before March 31st I'd rather gift them to someone than let them expire.
Old Jan 9, 2010, 9:58 pm

They're not transferrable, but you could book for someone else if you're not going to use them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.