Search

virgin america promo codes

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2011, 1:53 pm

Wink virgin promo code needed

another beggar in need.
thanks.
Old Mar 10, 2011, 6:41 pm

just missed out on promo code...any ones still valid?

Just tried a bunch of codes that JUST expired. Need to book a flight soon, so looking for any help. thanks!!
Old Mar 13, 2011, 4:19 pm

Newbie help!

Im looking for a promo or discount im flying from sfo to las june 5-7 buying 3 rt tickets
Old Mar 13, 2011, 5:32 pm

Programs: virgin elevate
Virgin America Elevate Promo Codes

Hey all
just joined this site. pretty cool.
It looks like I am two steps behind because all of those Virgin America promo codes expired after I joined.
Travelling to CUN in May/June and purchasing 7 tickets, so would greatly appreciate any codes or any other info (such as other sites such as Dans Deals and UrbanDaddy), please post or PM me
I have a number of Hyatt and Hilton codes I am going to post today for folks to use in the spirit of give one/ask one!
Cheers
Econo
Old Mar 14, 2011, 9:01 am

Originally Posted by ipadtoday
I a code from BR = 20%, PM me if anyone interested.
Hello,

I would very much appreciate promo code for Virgin. Thanks in advance!
~mary
Old Mar 14, 2011, 10:07 am

Hi,

I have a 20% off code for flying with Virgin between April 14th and June 15th.

Unfortunately, I need a code valid at the 7th of April. Does anyone have a valid code for this date?. Please, PM me if someone does.

PM me also if you want the 20% off code I mentioned. I won't be able to use it
Old Mar 14, 2011, 2:23 pm

looking for virgin america promo code

Does anyone have a virgin america 20% promo code that they aren't going to be using. If you do, could you please pm me the code? Thanks!
Old Mar 14, 2011, 2:42 pm

Hi!~ I am interesting if your 20% off code, is it still available? Thank you!
Old Mar 14, 2011, 4:35 pm

Another newbie here.

I'm a computer science student who is going to be flying from the DC area to San Francisco in May for the Google I/O developer conference. If someone could help me out with a coupon code I would really appreciate it.

As a student this is going to be a very expensive trip, and every little bit helps!
Old Mar 17, 2011, 7:25 pm

looking for a promo code to use end of May! thanks!
Old Mar 17, 2011, 9:13 pm

read the other threads and you may find your answer CrispyRN
Old Mar 18, 2011, 8:43 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA Exec Plat
Looking for a coupon as well for traveling Apr 20-24. Please PM if you have one to spare. I tried all the one published and none work.

I can send you back a southwest coupon if you need it.

Thanks.
Old Mar 18, 2011, 5:31 pm

Im flying June 5th-7th is your SW coupon good for those days?
Old Mar 21, 2011, 1:51 pm

Programs: UA 1K
Virgin is doing a promo 20% off for flights between April 14 and June 15

Enter your info to take 20%* off your flight when you book by April 30 and travel between April 14 and June 15

http://www.virginamerica.com/vx/san-...o-t2-promotion

Terms and Conditions:
*This offer ends at 11:59pm PDT on April 30, 2011. Fares do not include Passenger Facility Charges of up to $9 each way, September 11th Security Fees of up to $5 each way and a Federal Segment Tax of $3.70 per domestic segment. A segment is a takeoff and landing. For international travel, fares do not include the U.S. Immigration User Fee of $7, the U.S. APHIS fee of $5, and the U.S. International Arrival/Departure tax of $16.10 each way. For service to/from Mexico, fares do not include additional taxes/fees of up to $60, including: Mexico International Departure Tax and Mexico Tourism Tax. One time use promo code is valid for non-refundable Main Cabin tickets only in fare classes S, L, M, U, E, H, B, or V. Travel must occur between April 14, 2011 and June 15, 2011. Blackout dates are 4/22/11, 4/24/11, 5/27/11 and 5/30/11. Promo code may be used only towards newly booked travel and may not be applied to prior bookings. Promo code discount will be deducted off of base fare. Promo code may not be redeemed for cash. Promo code may only be used for bookings made on virginamerica.com and is only valid on itineraries of 2 or less. Offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other offers. Seats are limited, subject to availability, and may not be available on all flights. Tickets require advance purchase of 7 days. If travel is changed or cancelled, promo code discount will become invalid. Changes or cancellations can be made for a $75 fee if changes are made on Virgin America’s website or a $100 fee through all other channels, including the call center and at the airport, plus any increase in fare, if applicable. Tickets purchased through Virgin America’s reservation call center will cost an additional $20 per guest per itinerary; this amount is non refundable if travel is changed or cancelled. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly or partially used ticket. Fares, routes, fees and schedules are subject to change without notice. Virgin America will accept one (1) piece of checked baggage up to 70 pounds for $25 for each ticketed guest traveling within the U.S. and free of charge for each ticketed guest traveling to/from Mexico. The fee per guest for each additional checked bag up to 50 pounds from the second (2) to the tenth (10) is $25. Additional fees apply to baggage exceeding these weight limitations, and other baggage restrictions may apply.
Old Mar 21, 2011, 11:28 pm

Originally Posted by jujube
Virgin is doing a promo 20% off for flights between April 14 and June 15

Enter your info to take 20%* off your flight when you book by April 30 and travel between April 14 and June 15

http://www.virginamerica.com/vx/san-...o-t2-promotion

Terms and Conditions:
*This offer ends at 11:59pm PDT on April 30, 2011. Fares do not include Passenger Facility Charges of up to $9 each way, September 11th Security Fees of up to $5 each way and a Federal Segment Tax of $3.70 per domestic segment. A segment is a takeoff and landing. For international travel, fares do not include the U.S. Immigration User Fee of $7, the U.S. APHIS fee of $5, and the U.S. International Arrival/Departure tax of $16.10 each way. For service to/from Mexico, fares do not include additional taxes/fees of up to $60, including: Mexico International Departure Tax and Mexico Tourism Tax. One time use promo code is valid for non-refundable Main Cabin tickets only in fare classes S, L, M, U, E, H, B, or V. Travel must occur between April 14, 2011 and June 15, 2011. Blackout dates are 4/22/11, 4/24/11, 5/27/11 and 5/30/11. Promo code may be used only towards newly booked travel and may not be applied to prior bookings. Promo code discount will be deducted off of base fare. Promo code may not be redeemed for cash. Promo code may only be used for bookings made on virginamerica.com and is only valid on itineraries of 2 or less. Offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other offers. Seats are limited, subject to availability, and may not be available on all flights. Tickets require advance purchase of 7 days. If travel is changed or cancelled, promo code discount will become invalid. Changes or cancellations can be made for a $75 fee if changes are made on Virgin America’s website or a $100 fee through all other channels, including the call center and at the airport, plus any increase in fare, if applicable. Tickets purchased through Virgin America’s reservation call center will cost an additional $20 per guest per itinerary; this amount is non refundable if travel is changed or cancelled. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly or partially used ticket. Fares, routes, fees and schedules are subject to change without notice. Virgin America will accept one (1) piece of checked baggage up to 70 pounds for $25 for each ticketed guest traveling within the U.S. and free of charge for each ticketed guest traveling to/from Mexico. The fee per guest for each additional checked bag up to 50 pounds from the second (2) to the tenth (10) is $25. Additional fees apply to baggage exceeding these weight limitations, and other baggage restrictions may apply.
did this work for anyone? i tried it but did not receive a coupon code in the email. can someone pm me a coupon code if they are not using theirs? thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.